CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

IT IS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE

Reality is in the eye of the beholder. It is based on belief. Beliefs are never solid. They shift with what we experience. When we found our earth was round instead of flat our belief changed and then our reality.

I don't see us as individuals, but as humanity. Of course there is always the one that moves the rest. The scientists, philosophers, teachers, spiritualists of the time that see things differently and on occasion can pull us into their belief, their reality.

My reality has changed a great deal in the past ten years. I look back and barely recognize the person I was then. As I gaze in retrospect my attention is drawn to the future and what further changes are in store. I bask in the anticipation of what awaits me, what awaits humanity. I love my humanity and often am sad that we move so slowly into the light, into the love of what I feel sure is our ultimate destination.

0 comments: