CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008


DREAM OF WASHING HAIR IN ROE
I dreamt I was washing my hair in fish roe. Many of the teachings I receive are related to DNA. I connect the fish symbol to Jesus and the eggs are DNA. However, I was washing my hair, which I connect to the mind. So maybe the changes in DNA initiate in the mind, in the cleansing of the mind.

Perhaps it comes with thinking outside the box, I mean way out side the box. Like the box just is no longer there. The box I associate with the body or the body's reality.

So how does Jesus change our DNA? Was he married and had children and therefore his DNA is now mingling throughout humanity? Or is it his words that is changing our DNA, changing the way we think about things. Or are all these symbols of something that is happening on a spiritual level that I receive in symbols because it is beyond my understanding.

0 comments: