CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LIFE AS WE KNOW IT?
On October 14, 2008, we were suppose to see a giant ufo from the Federation of Light. You can see the channelled message here. On that day ufo activity was what it normally is. There were the occasional scattered sitings, but nothing spectacular. What was spectacular, or perhaps better worded, astounding, was the negative response of the earthlings.
Are ufos and aliens real? I don't know. What I do know is that if I was the member of an enlightened alien race I would not wish to associate with such meanness. I was shocked by the hatred poured out on the channel, Blossom Goodchild. I myself doubted, but hoped, that it was true. However, as 10-14-08 slowly passed with no appearance of a huge ship, my thoughts went to her and what she must be going through.
I don't channel, but I am clairvoyant and clairaudiant and I have experienced getting untrue information, or either I hear/see it incorrectly. I feel certain Ms. Goodchild is legit and for whatever reason this didn't happened as she channeled, I'm sure there is none as disappointed as she. Blessings to you Blossom and know that this one fellow human is casting no stones.

0 comments: