CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Transformed

Much of what I get from God is regarding an event of transformation. If I understand this correctly, there are pulses of light that are constantly changing us, but at this event there will be a GREAT pulse and this pulse will change our bodies to light bodies. I believe the smaller pulses are changing us as well, but on a more subtle level. We are becoming more loving and accepting of others. We seem more capable of putting ourselves in another person's shoes.

I often ponder how we will view each other after this event. Will we just laugh at the silliness of our past antics toward each other. Or will we cry in shame. Perhaps a bit of both.

I hold dear in my heart the belief that this change will happen soon. Perhaps this is what 2012 is all about. I can feel a change happening in my heart. A happiness that is greater than any I have ever experience, so intense and simply beyond my capacity to express.

0 comments: