CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009


Glory Vine

This is an altered book that I am working on. I express much of my spiritual gems in my arts.
Many of my visions refer to humanity being changed on a
molecular level. I believe we are transforming as Jesus did. He told us we could do all he did and more. I believe him!! I don't know how this works. I think it is beyond my current understanding and that is why I am shown these truths through images or symbols. I believe the symbols somehow act as a catalyst that causes the changes within me, within us. The glory vine is our spiritual DNA. It's always been there, but pulses of light make it slowly grow.
All I know is I am feeling lighter and happier every day.
I have compassion, and even empathy in ways I didn't know were possible.
AND the anticipation of what's to come, well it swells within me like a mother about to give birth.
Tis the sweetest, most blissful thing.
Beyond words. . . . .

0 comments: